In addition to being signs of trust, certificates are indications of a company’s commitment to high-quality operations that are considerate of others. The best possible result is our goal for all of our operations.
- ISO 9001:2008 – Quality management system Altia is committed to high-quality operations. Issued by Lloyd’s
- ISO 14001:2004 – Environmental management system Altia’s operations are considerate of the environment. Issued by Lloyd’s
- OHSAS 18001:2007 – Occupational safety and health management system Altia promotes a high level of occupational health and safety in its operations. Issued by Lloyd’s
- EU 834 / 07 11 Permission to produce organic products • Permission to produce fair-trade wines
- A permit issued by the British authorities for mixing, bottling and packaging Scotch whisky in Rajamäki and Tabasalu.
We also run contract manufacturing operations in Rajamäki and Tabasalu.