2. WEBSITE ANALYTICS AND COOKIES
Generally, you can visit the Site without entering any personal data. However, you may voluntarily submit such data to Altia e.g. by registering into the service, filling in the contact form, or contacting Altia in another manner.
3. REGISTER DESCRIPTION
3.1 Controller of Personal Data and Contact Information
Postal address: PL 350, 00101 Helsinki
Street address: Kaapelinaukio 1, 00180 Helsinki
Telephone: +358 (0)207 013 013
Contact: Group Communications
3.2 Name of the Register
Contact data register related to the site www.altiaindustrial.fi.
3.3 Purposes of the Processing
Data may be collected and further processed for the following purposes:
- provision, development and management of the Site (including without limitation measuring and analyzing traffic as well as optimizing content);
- development and management of customer relationship (including without limitation management of customer communications);
- direct marketing;
- management of internal and external duties within Altia, its partners and subcontractors to the extent with respect to the Site; and
- user data mining and related actions such as profiling of user data for the above purposes.
3.4 Collected Data
The following data may be collected to the file:
- customer data such as name and contact information;
- cookie data related to the use of the Site; and
- statistics and log data related to the use of the Site establishing the actions of users of the Site, such as location, time, and user preferences.
3.5 Regular Sources of Data
Data are collected from the following sources:
- information provided by you when using the Site or otherwise contacting Altia;
- cookie information obtained from users’ hard drives;
- log data obtained by monitoring the use of the information system related to the Site;
- entities within Altia, its partners, and subcontractors in relation to the provision of services with respect to the Site.
3.6 Regular Transfers of Data
Data may be transferred within the Altia group, as well as to Altia’s partners and subcontractors for the purposes defined above. Data will not be transferred outside the EU or the EEA.
Altia endeavors to use appropriate measures (having regard also to the nature of the personal data involved) to protect your personal data. Such measures include, where appropriate, the use of firewalls, secure server facilities, encryption, implementing of proper access rights management systems and processes, careful selection of processors and other technically and commercially reasonable measures to provide appropriate protection for your personal data against unauthorized use or disclosure. Altia may also take appropriate back-up copies and use other such means to prevent the accidental damage or destruction of your personal data and to ensure that Altia’s services are functioning properly.
3.8 Your Rights
With respect to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights, as appropriate and subject to possible restrictions arising from applicable laws:
- Right to access: You are entitled to be informed of what personal data Altia holds about you.
- Right to request correction, blocking or deletion: You are entitled to request Altia to rectify, delete or block (as appropriate) your personal data that is incorrect, incomplete or otherwise inaccurate.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to Altia’s processing of your personal data on compelling, legitimate grounds relating to your circumstances.
You may exercise your rights by contacting Altia in accordance with section 3.1 above.