Terms and Conditions of Use
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE
Thank you for visiting www.altiaindustrial.fi (“Site”). These terms and conditions apply to the entire content and use of the Site. By accessing and using the Site you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to them, please do not use the Site. The Site is operated by Altia Plc of Kaapelinaukio 1, FI-00180 Helsinki, Finland (postal address: P.O. Box 350, FI-00101 Helsinki, Finland), hereinafter referred to as "Altia". Altia may, at its sole discretion, change, modify, add, or remove any part of these terms at any time. Please review these terms from time to time as all changes are binding on you as a user of the Site:
- All right, title and interest (including without limitation copyright and other intellectual property rights) in and to all materials on the Site (including without limitation logos, trademarks, designs, text, photographs and graphical images) are owned by Altia. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you by access to or use of the Site. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Other than for your personal and non-commercial use, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, upload, post, or transmit any of the materials on the Site without the prior written consent of Altia. However, the use of press releases and other materials on the Site is permitted in public communications if the source for the information is stated.
- The materials on the Site are provided "as is", without any warranties or representations of any kind, whether express or implied. Altia does not warrant that the functions contained in the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the contents will be correct, accurate or reliable, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Altia disclaims all representations and warranties in relation to the Site, whether express or implied, including without limitation implied warranties of accuracy, completeness, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Further, under no circumstances shall Altia or any of its group companies or their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents be liable for any damages (including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary and punitive damages), losses, harm or injury that relate to, arise out of, or result from access to, or use of, or inability to use the Site, or that are caused by any failure in performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operational transmission, or computer virus.
- The Site may contain links to third party websites. Such links are provided solely for your convenience. Altia has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their contents or availability. Altia therefore does not make any representations about them, or any material on such sites, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- All right, title, and interest, including without limitation all intellectual property rights (including the rights to modify and further assign any intellectual property right) in and to any remarks, suggestions, ideas (including product and advertising ideas), or other material communicated through the Site or otherwise submitted to Altia will become the exclusive property of Altia. Altia will not be required to treat such material as confidential, and will not be liable for any use whatsoever or disclosure of the material, and need not provide any compensation, consideration or acknowledgement for the material. You agree not to submit any material that is, or may be regarded as, infringing, unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or that may constitute or encourage criminal or unlawful conduct, or material containing spam or advertising content. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you send, and you have full responsibility for such material, including its legality, reliability, and originality.
- You may not misuse the Site (including without limitation by hacking).
- These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Finland. Disputes arising in connection with these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Finnish courts. If a dispute between a consumer and Altia cannot be resolved through negotiations between the parties, the consumer can also refer the matter to Kuluttajariitalautakunta (The Consumer Disputes Board) (www.kuluttajariita.fi). Prior to referring the matter to Kuluttajariitalautakunta, the consumer should contact Kuluttajaneuvonta (Consumer Advisory Service) (www.kuluttajaneuvonta.fi).